Moving Claims Services
We work directly with many insurance moving companies, offering quality furniture repair and a wide array of 3rd party services to handle the entire claim.
We are a proud member of the Claims Prevention and Procedure council. (http://claimsnet.org/)
Serving the moving industry in Southeast Michigan and the Toledo area, since 1982.
What We Offer You: The Adjuster
After hours Service Calls at No Extra Charge.
How We Serve The Adjusters Client:
Shipper Contacted Within 48 Hours, Normally Within 24 Hours.
Emergency Service Calls: On-Site the Same Day if Possible, or Within 24 Hours.*
E-mail, Work Orders, and Scheduling, Tracked by Computer.
* ( Additional Charges May Apply)
Computer Generated Detailed Invoices and Reports.
In-depth Reports and Photographs on Request.
Third Party Services:
- Marble Repair
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Clock Repair
- Stained Glass Repair
- Appliance Repairs
- Property Damage
- Piano Repair
Replacement Parts Ordering.
Wood and Non-Wood Custom Parts Made.
How We Serve The Shipper:
- Prompt and Attentive Service
- Flexible Appointment Scheduling
- With the Experience of Our Staff We Offer Quality Service.
- We Handle Everything From Everyday Furniture to the Priceless Antique.
- Assurance That Their Prized Possessions Will be Handled Properly.
- As a Member of the AIC (American Institute for Conservation) We Follow AIC Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Always Available for Shipper to Contact
Serving the Moving Industry, in Southeast Michigan and the Toledo area, since 1982.
Bill Witkowski: Head Conservator. Starting working on furniture in 1976. Formal Training in Furniture Conservation through Lectures at the Smithsonian Institution’s “Furniture Conservation Training Program”.
Colleen Hilditch: Started with Michigan Antique Preservation Co. in 1992 Specializing in Gilding, Finish Matching and Inpainting